The Ucanha Tower is located in Ucanha parish, Tarouca municipality, Viseu district of Portugal. It is classified by IPPAR a National Monument in 1910.
Its existence has been documented in the nineteenth century. D. Afonso Henriques donated in 1163, the widow of Egas Moniz, Teresa Alfonso the couto of Algeriz, adding the territory of Ucanha. The bridge must have been built by the Romans, following a road that passed nearby. Teresa Alfonso, founder of the Monastery of Santa Maria de Salzedas, donated to the convent couto had received from the king and were monks who benefited most from the old bridge converted to a considerable source of revenue for the toll charges that would be charged.